Welcome to your online course
A new yoga
The following is a list of what I hope you get out of this course.
- To experience a new way of approaching your yoga practice
- To leave with a new perspective on asana, movement and the breath
- To build a better understanding of what yoga is, and why we practice
- To learn the basics of anatomy and physiology
- To develop your body awareness with a focus on your joints
- To take home a set of sequences you can practice at any time
- To give you new ideas to develop the practice you have now
- To have a great time
- To leave with lessons you can translate into your day to day life
who's this course for?
can i go at my own pace?
how many hours does it take to complete?
Does Yoga Alliance accredit these hours?
Yes, they are! If you are a yoga teacher or plan on becoming one in the future, all hours are accredited with yoga alliance. This course is continued education through the YEC program.
Will the course content always be available to me?
Yes, you’ll get lifetime access to all the unique content for this course forever. This means you can repeat your favourite lectures and classes one million times or more with no issues right into the 2090s.
What if I decide to take your 200 or 300hr training in the future?
As this course forms the introduction to my teacher training, purchasing it has become some students’ way of trailing the in-person trainings. If this is you, you’re automatically eligible for a discount to the equivalent value of this course when signing up to an in-person course.
What if I don’t like it? Can I get my money back?
I understand that the ideas in this course are a little different and might not be to everyone’s liking. So just encase I’d like to offer you a 30-day, full money back, no questions asked grantee. If you decide that the course doesn’t live up to your expectations, no problem, I’ll send you a full refund with no questions asked.