yoga allianceD Certified
Yoga Synergy yoga teacher training
Stefan’s Yoga Synergy yoga teacher training is a live, all-inclusive, three-week intensive held at our venue, Lanka Yoga. Certified by Yoga Alliance, the course is for people of all backgrounds who want fun and interactive real-world training that prepares them to be incredible yoga teachers. Get ready to make a real impact on people’s health, fitness, and spiritual life.
February 4th – 25th (full)
April 28th – May 19th
September 21st – October 12th
200hr yoga teacher training
#1: Develop a strong and intelligent practice
Focusing on posture and movement and with meditation and pranayama, get ready to totally rewire your practice to be safer and more expressive for your body.
#2: Achieve excellence in your communication and teaching skills
A successful yoga teacher is a great communicator. To achieve this level of teaching, we start practising right away with teaching games, improvisation, role play and good old repetition and refinement. This process is proven to help you find your unique teaching voice and to succeed in the industry.
#3: Get into the details
Utilising our comprehensive yoga teacher training manual, we study the theory behind the practice. Included are talks and interactive workshops on topics like yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology, sequencing, alignment, yoga history, the yoga industry, lifestyle, non-violent communication and much more.
#4: Start before you arrive in Sri Lanka
Begin learning today with instant access to Stefan’s online Yoga Synergy course: ‘A New Yoga,’ designed to set you up for success in your YTT. This includes an online course, an e-book, lectures and follow-along yoga classes, giving you a considerable boost in understanding before we start in person. Begin the journey now and find out more here.
Stefan carefully designed the space at Lanka Yoga to provide every luxury imaginable. It has beautiful rooms, huge natural areas to relax in, an infinity pool and an other-worldly yoga studio shala. Everything in the facility follows eco-friendly principles, and the venue leads by example, helping the entire village recycle their waste.
Want to know more about what Stefan and Lanka Yoga are offering? Click here or check out the Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) info pack for all the details.
yoga teacher training
Included in the course
- Certification: 200-hour RYT Yoga Alliance approved certificate, a globally recognised credential.
- Immediate Access: Instant access to our online course, ‘A New Yoga,’ allowing you to start your learning journey before you land in Sri Lanka.
- Comprehensive Content: All course materials, manuals, PDFs, classes, dedicated practice sessions, support, and guidance throughout your training.
- Intimate Learning: A close-knit, intimate group setting, fostering a deeper sense of connection and collaboration.
- Ongoing Support: Lifetime access to our exclusive private online mentoring group for continuous support, knowledge exchange, and post-training community building.
- Exceptional Stay: Experience beautiful accommodation, relaxation spots, infinity pool, gardens and our on-site cafe and reading area.
- Delicious food: Savor nourishing home-cooked vegan breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
All prices include accommodation, certification, access to the online course, hot drinks and three vegan meals a day.
- 2,900 EUR luxury four-person shared
- 3,200 EUR deluxe twin shared
- 3,700 EUR private queen room
The prices listed include your 400 EUR deposit.
Please find out more about our covid-19 terms & conditions
what we teach
ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE YTT?
IS THE COURSE CERTIFIED?
Yes, it is! Our school and this course are registered with Yoga Alliance, the world’s most prominent and respected yoga organisation. With our certificate, you can teach anywhere in the world.
WHAT IS THERE TO DO WHEN I’M NOT IN CLASS?
WHAT DOES AN AVERAGE DAT AT YTT LOOK LIKE?
Every day is different, with the course evolving throughout the three weeks. To keep energy levels high, we break things up within the lectures to work with the natural energy rhythms of the day. A typical day looks like this:
7.00 – 9.00 am | Morning Asana and Meditation
9.00 – 10.00 am | Breakfast
10.00 – 1.00 pm | Review, workshops and lectures
1.00 – 3.00 pm | Lunch/Free Time
3.00 – 4.00 pm | A short fun lecture
4.00 – 5.00 pm | Lectures and workshops
5.00 – 6.15 pm | Practice teaching work
6.15 – 6.30 pm | Closing circle
6:30 pm onwards | Dinner and free time
WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE?
Traveling to Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is open and ready for you!
With covid no longer an issue, Sri Lanka’s entry requirements are back to normal. Learn more on our terms & conditions page here.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Enter your details below for your info pack.